Last Updated (Monday, 18 April 2011 12:49)
NDR-UK aims to:
- produce robust (evidence-based, peer-reviewed, service-user-tested) resources in relevant formats for the public
- respond to the diet and nutrition resource needs of health and social care professionals, the public, government health policy and research outcomes
- share professional expertise through partnership working
- provide a cost-effective service for health and social care professionals with a remit for the provision of diet and nutrition information by:
- generating income, whist maintaining the integrity of the service to enable it to become self-sustaining in five years time
- utilizing health and social care professional expertise to maximize the benefit for all and avoid duplication of effort
All NDR-UK resources follow a rigorous production cycle and are:
- pre-tested with patients and clients
- cost effective
- widely available to dietitians and health professionals
- free from commercial bias.
These diet-sheets aim to give consistent health messages and avoid duplication of effort by other health related professionals.