NDR Prescribe - Inviting Users
To Invite Users
You can invite Users without using the Team option or invite them to join a team directly.
For both you and Users, it is quicker and easier to create the team and invite Users to join the team directly.
- From your Prescribe Dashboard, click on 'Invite/Manage Users'.
- Complete the cells as described on the screen with the User's name and email address.
- Use the drop down 'Team' menu to choose which of your teams you wish to invite the person to join. If you do not want them to be part of a team, choose 'Unallocated' and you will manage their credits directly.
- Click 'Send Invite'.
- This user will get an email inviting them to join your team. The email will state that you have invited them to join a team. They must follow a link within the email message to register/login to NDR-UK's website and accept the invitation.
- Their details will be on your 'Pending invitations' list until they accept the invitation. You will receive an email to let you know when they've accepted the invitation.
If you wish, you can create a Team Lead to manage the team members' (Users’) credits and invite new team members. Teams can operate without Team Leads, this is your choice.
All team members' credit requests will go directly to the Team Lead, but an Administrator can allocate/manage user credits directly e.g. if the Team Lead is on holiday.
To Create a Team Lead
Only Administrators can create or change Team Leads.
- Ensure the person you wish to be the Team Lead is a member of the team. If not, invite them to join the team.
- Click 'Manage Team Lead' next to the team's name on your Prescribe Dashboard.
- Click on the team member's name who you wish to become the Team Lead.
- If you wish to remove the current Team Lead, click 'Manage Team Lead' from the Prescribe Dashboard, and then click 'Remove'. You can then choose a new Team Lead or operate without one.