NDR Prescribe - Making Changes
When there are changes in your role or the structure of your service, you may wish to change your Users, your team structure, your own user-type or join a different team.
- As an Administrator, you can:
- Change, add or remove teams via your Prescribe dashboard.
- Remove Users from teams by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to their name.
- Change a team’s name and/or description by clicking the ‘Edit Team’ button from your Prescribe Dashboard
- Delete teams that are no longer in use/needed by clicking ‘View Team’ from the Prescribe Dashboard, and then scrolling to the bottom of the page, and clicking the ‘Delete Team’ button at the bottom right of the page. Team members will then become unallocated Users and will carry their credits with them. If you wish the User to be removed from your Administration, contact NDR-UK (email@example.com) and we will make the change for you.
- As an Administrator, you can become a User.
- When you first register with NDR-UK, you will be an Administrator. If you have no credits, no Users and no Teams, simply wait for an invitation to join a team and be allocated credits. The change in user-type will occur automatically when you accept the invitation email.
- If you have credits, Users or Teams, please contact NDR-UK (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will make the change for you. This will ensure that your credits, Users and/or Teams have a new Administrator in place to manage their credits.
- As a Team Lead, you can become an Administrator, become a User within your own team or join a new team.
- To become an Administrator, please contact NDR-UK (email@example.com) and we will make the change for you.
- If you are a Team Lead, your Administrator can change the Team Lead as described above.
- To change team, simply wait for an invitation to join a new team. The change will occur automatically when you accept the invitation email.
- You cannot take credits with you when you change team – your credits will automatically be reallocated to your original Team Lead/Administrator.