Download FREE resource
- Type: PDF
- Size: 152 KB
|NDR-UK Ref No:||9333|
Simple guidance for eating out for people with renal disease.
Free to download in 12pt Calibri font.
Advice is complex, condition specific and requires a Dietitian with knowledge, skills and experience in the condition.
To enable clients and their carers:
- To meet their individual needs.
- To optimise their dietary intake.
- The Target Group will understand the nutritional impact on the biochemistry and symptoms of their disease state.
- The Target Group will know the risks associated with poor dietary compliance.
- The Target Group will understand the need for and ways to manage their diet regarding energy, protein, salt, potassium, phosphate, fluid and diabetes in relation to conservative management and dialysis (if/as appropriate).
Evidence based on EDTNA Guidelines 2003.