Inside Eating Pack
Inside Eating Pack
Newly reviewed and updated. Full pack of 18 resources (18 packs of 10) available at 15% discount. £138.00 reduced to £117.30. The discount will also apply to subsidised rates.
Advice requires some explanation from a Health Professional who has basic nutrition knowledge to enable correct implementation.
The pack aims to improve understanding of the effects of nutrient intake on both physical and mental health by:
- normalising eating habits
- improving nutritional knowledge
- restore/achieving healthy weight and growth
- developing helpful coping behaviours.
The Target Group will understand:
- the nutritional risk of their eating disorder
- how to manage/apply coping strategies for their eating disorder
- the risk and link between behaviours, mental health and consequences of disordered eating patterns
- the risks of weight loss/gain including stunted growth, amenorrhoea, delayed puberty etc.
- the link/correlation between disordered eating patterns and physical and psychological conditions such as osteoporosis, infertility, stunted growth, anaemia, social isolation, depression etc.
The Target Group will know how to identify and manage:
- distorted sensations of hunger and fullness
- ritualised behaviours relating to eating and drinking.
See individual products for details.
One pack comprises 1 x pack of 10 each of:
9051 Restricting - Facts and Help on How to Stop
9052 Bingeing - Facts and Help on How to Stop
9053 Over-eating - Facts and Help on How to Stop
9054 Self-Induced Vomiting - Facts and Help on How to Stop
9058 Body Image Distortion
9060 Re-establishing a Normal Healthy Eating Pattern
9061 Protein - The Nutrient Jigsaw Puzzle
9062 Carbohydrate - The Nutrient Jigsaw Puzzle
9063 Fat - The Nutrient Jigsaw Puzzle
9064 Vitamins & Minerals - The Nutrient Jigsaw Puzzle
9066 Fluid - The Nutrient Jigsaw Puzzle
9067 Identifying Dietary Rules
9068 Distortion of Hunger & Fullness Sensations
9070 Nutrition & Metabolism - The Nutrient Jigsaw Puzzle
9071 Mealtime Management - Information for Carers