Come visit us at the Best Practice Show
The event will be a fantastic opporunity for us to raise awareness within the wider primary care sector of the resources we have to support patients in this setting.......
- Patients needing guidance on a balanced diet.
- Patients with common health issues such as Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Bone Health issues, Constipation, Menopause or Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Parents / carers of children needing dietary guidance of various types.
- Children and adults with diabetes.
- Frail / older patients at risk of under-nourishment, their families and carers.
- Adult patients with learning disabilities.
- Pregnant women.
- Adult weight management.
- Patients for whom heart health is a concern.
- Patients for whom excess alcohol is a problem.
- Patients with gastroenterological concerns, including Crohn’s Disease.
- Patients with allergy or intolerance.
- Patients diagnosed with HIV.
- Oncology patients and their carers.
If you are attending please come and say hello to us on Stand B84.